F ive time management tips from Jennifer Koretsky.
- Take 15 minutes every single day to plan your schedule. A small investment in planning goes a long way towards reducing stress and overwhelm.
- Always keep a to-do list. Your to-do list is your friend. It helps you keep track of all those tasks that are so easily forgotten.
- Pay attention to your biorhythms. Work with your natural energy levels instead of trying to change them.
- Schedule down time and relaxation. Self-care is one of the first things to be sacrificed when things get busy.
- Don’t give up when you get overwhelmed. It’s normal to fall off track every now and then. Don’t beat yourself up. Do recharge and resume steps 1-4 as soon as possible.