A ccording to the Google crystal ball, which can look forward and backward in time, these are the ten most popular ADHD-related posts of 2012. It’s interesting to note that there are three posts dealing with the same subject — Loneliness and Friendship. Not surprisingly, the post about non-drug related treatment of ADHD is also in the top ten. Unfortunately, that says more about the desire for such a treatment than about its success.
- Adult ADHD and Loneliness
- Overcoming ADHD Without Drugs
- How do you describe ADHD to a non-ADHDer?
- Adult ADHD and Loneliness, Part II
- Does ADHD Medication Ruin Creativity?
- You Have A.D.D./A.D.H.D. and You Will NOT Be Rich and Famous
- The Problem of Adult ADHD and Friendship – ADHD and Loneliness, Part V
- Is A.D.H.D./A.D.D. A Gift or A Curse?
- The New Female ADHD Role Model: The Alcoholic, Drug-Abusing Slut
- Sex And The Adult ADHDer: When Fantasy Meets Reality
You might want to compare this list with Most Popular ADHD Posts of 2010. Several posts from 2010 appear in the current top ten list.