- AD/HD and Hypersensitivities: The Princess and the Pea Syndrome: Do you react to every noise? Are you uncomfortable when your bedsheets are not right, or when there’s too much/too little light? Well…you’re not alone. (H/T to Katy for mentioning this post.)
- Up To Now: The Day Before The Adult ADHD Assessment: A concise, intelligently written post about ADHD and self-discovery.
- Meltdoooooowwwwn: Katy has a wonderful way of describing the mental ADHD storms.
- The Eight Irresistible Principles of Fun: You’ll enjoy this. Really…you will. After viewing this you’ll want to see Find Your Great Work.
- Depression and L-Tryptophan: A fascinating look at the interaction between L-Trytophan and common treatments for depression.
- ADHD and Online Education: Might ADHD students benefit from online education?
- Are You Left-Handed?: Here’s a website for you. And…here’s another one.
- The Latest News and Information on ADHD: Gina Pera has cut through the nonsense and delivers a stellar collection of items you’ll definitely want to read.
- A Day In The Life Of Obama (As Envisioned By A Typical Republican): Need I say more?
- RELIGIOUS MERGER CREATES 900 MILLION HINJEWS: My kind of humor.
A company called XVIVO makes the most astounding animations for companies and organizations such as Johnson & Johnson; Amgen; Harvard and Yale Universities; Shire and PBS. I’ll warn you now. Once you watch one animation you’ll be hooked and you’ll want to watch as many as possible.
Here are two of my favorites.