To keep your gift in tip top shape, you need to exercise it regularly. This book will help you to do that. It is chock full of activities that assure that you get the most out of your special gift. Here’s a sampling of some of the great activities you’ll find in this book.
- Daily-Shout-Out — “GO F**K YOURSELF”: Tell everyone what you think they should do with their lives.
Purpose of the Activity: Boost your self-esteem by offering important advice to others.
Recommended Frequency of Activity: 2 times per day.
- Smack-A-Buddy: Like Whack-A-Mole except you do this with your friends…on the back of their heads.
Purpose of the Activity: Provide an outlet for your hyperactivity.
Recommended Frequency of Activity: Once per week.
- Skip-A-Bill: The f**king phone company sends a bill every f**king month. Give yourself a break and skip paying the bill. Don’t worry. They’ll send another bill next month.
Purpose of the Activity: Momentary relief from the ongoing pressures of life.
Recommended Frequency of Activity: Whenever you feel like it.
- Zone-Out-and-Yell-At-Someone: Sit at your computer and ignore the entire world. Periodically stand up, walk away from the computer and yell at the first person you see.
Purpose of the Activity: Release inner demons so that your creativity can flow.
Recommended Frequency of Activity: 3 times per day.
- Create-Bullsh*t-Lateness-Excuses: Show up late for your dentist appointment or complete your project one week late. Then come up with a creative excuse for your lateness.
Purpose of the Activity: Develop your personal work style.
Recommended Frequency of Activity: 2 times per month.
- Pick-A-Vice: Select a vice(s) – smoking; drinking; drugs – that you think will suit your personal style and make it an integral part of your personality.
Purpose of the Activity: Enhance your self-image.
Recommended Frequency of Activity: Minimum of 10 times per day.
Click here to read the review of this award-winning book!