Search terms are really questions in disguise. The items in bold are the search terms that I found in this website’s statistics. I’ve provided the answers that, I assume, those people were looking for.
- do adults with adhd swear more – F*ck no.
- child at camp mom misses poem – You’ll be interested in this video. ‘s letter. See
- do people who have adhd have trouble not have control of what they say – F*ck no.
- what damage can add/adhd have on your life – It can simply ruin your life. Other than that, ADHD is a gift.
- what is the normal onset of adult add? – The onset of Adult ADHD coincides with the time when ADHDers reach adulthood.
- what is a visual message? – Something you can touch.
- what goes on in the mind of an adult with add? – Read this blog from the first post to the present. Then read the four thousand other ADHD-related blogs. That should give you a pretty good idea as to what goes on in the adult ADHD mind.
- I think my ADD is a gift – You are correct. It *is* a gift. It also comes with a set of accessories: depression; financial difficulties; etc.