I’m proud to present this series of video interviews with ADHDers. In these videos you’ll meet Meagan, who talks about how she deals with her learning disability. You’ll meet Cardon who discusses his early diagnosis and his problems with his prescribed drugs, and you’ll hear how Dozie was able to succeed in school once he got the right medication. I think you will find, like I did, that these videos add a whole new dimension to our understanding of life as an ADHDer.
Click here to watch the entire series of videos.
Here are the episodes that are currently in the ADD Candid Health Series.
- Episode 1: Living with ADD
- Episode 2: ADD in Girls
- Episode 3: ADHD – Under Stimulated
- Episode 4: ADHD – Two different views
- Episode 5: Battling ADHD
- Episode 6: Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Episode 7: Attention-Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Episode 8: Treating ADHD – with Medication
- Episode 9: Treating ADHD – without Medication